Sunday, April 7, 2013

No words no vocab no grammar

I hv always been fond of traveling...meeting new people, trying different food and simply unwinding myself. The more I travel, the more I am happy. But lately I hv realised that I don't like languages. I don't like the music of words, I don't wanna understand and I even don't try to understand. To add to this, my English is very clumsy n am not so fluent in Hindi. U hv to choose carefully the words, the verbs, the adjectives to make sense. To add more to it, I never speak punjabi, my mother tongue... Now I understand, why I never felt uncomfortable n restless during the 10 day vipassana course.

Why do we need words? Is smile not enough ? Are expressions, gestures not enough to express your feelings. The universal language of smile works wonder wherever u r! Words just spoil the music. For me it does even worse, change the meaning of what I want to say or what I wanna express.

Lately I hv seen people who cannot hear or talk laughing much more as compared to us, the people who can hear and speak. They say that love has no language... yes I in believe this. Languages r polluted n words hurt. They take away the beauty of emotions, feelings. Words are brutal, words r violent. When u r silent, the universe speaks to u. U start understanding things more deeply. Because for understanding u need no words, no language. And for love u need no language... Cos the one who is loved needs no language to understand it. It is simply understood!

No comments:

Post a Comment