Monday, August 22, 2011

Confused Me....

Traveling is my hobby and slowly its getting into my system, its becoming my passion... I think travel, read travel, dream travel, talk travel... in short I wanna do travel, travel and more travel... It gives me a high that nothin else can, it fills me with joy, it encourages me, it charges me, it even heals me...it makes me feel complete. Its the reason that makes me keep going...

After talking so much about it...a question bugs me day and night..how to get into 24X7 traveling...how to make it my full time profession? I'm working in corporate sector but half heartledly cos my passion lies somewhere else...Yes I want to get into full time traveling, cos where your passion lies, u perform the best...now the question is WHAT?? There r so many ideas but haven't come across something that really make me work in that direction and quit the job...So I have been thinking, thinking and thinking lately what to do and how to do...On the other hand I find my job a secure source of finances...so feel like continuing this job and keep traveling as my hobby..m CONFUSED!!!

I hope that soon m able to gather my ideas n take the plunge and make my hobby my profession...cos u find happiness where your heart is.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Neha, finally a blog :)
    Well written, and the best thing about this blog is that it emphasize's on Passion- Realizing it and trying to find means to follow it (read my views http://echoofmind.blogspot.com/2011/07/passion.html)

    About incorporating one's passion as the profession, i think it is the best combination ever.
    Keep me updated of ur plans, maybe even i ll get inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. madam i very impresed wit yor passion 4 traval. maybe you can become a ticket conductor in a bus and travel diff places. U can also select what type of jarney u want like city to city or village jarney. i like village jarney and i m sure u will also like it very much.
    mayB u not earn lot of money in this bus job, but if u r rich u can buy own bus and earn more money than conductor only. This is one way.
    Another way is u can becum photographer like in natgeo channal and discovery channal. but that is only if you like to go abroad only.
    hope my sugestion help u. if it help u i m very happy.
    pls can u make me yor frind becoz i like to travel wit u. u can right to me on my email dsdiwedi@yahoo.in
    thank u

    ReplyDelete