Thursday, June 16, 2011

Religion and Me

This topic has been on my mind since my last blog....'Religion and Me'

We r born 'human' but depending on our family's orientation,our religion is decided.. then we go to school we r taught abt the religions followed in the world...yet again classification of human beings...similar thoughts r instilled in us since childhood...n gradually our minds r conditioned to believe tht the ones who follow diff religion r diff frm us...

If we dig deep into the books be it 'Gita', 'Bible' or 'Quran' they all talk about 2 things... 'Humanity' and 'Compassion'. They dunn talk abt 'Hindu', 'Muslim' or 'Christian' for tht matter... They dint create walls around us..

But over the yrs we hv forgotten the utmost teaching of 'Humanty', 'Kindness' and 'Compassion' n started giving more importance to 'Religion'...We r slaves of our ego, and the quest of supremacy n our focus is more on the 'Fence' tht divide us rather thn anything else...

I hv been part of this system (n I still am) and my mind was also conditioned with similar views..for yrs I prayed, went to temples regularly, even followed weekly fasts... But now a ques comes to my mind.. Does all this changed the course of my life??? HELL NO!!! It is the same as it ws before....

Now I strongly feel tht if some POWER is thr, it is everywhr... It hs no shape, no form n no name. It resides everywhr... It guides me as as much as it guides u... It punishes me as much as it punishes u... I dunn need to go to any temple to bow my head to pay my gratitude for tht matter... I can do it anywhr n everywhr.... My beliefs reside in me n no one can alter them...!!!

6 comments:

  1. Couldnt agree any less. I share same feelings, its just that u put it in shape and i m still thinking :) .... Good Work

    PS: Read "Life of PI- Yann Martel"

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly agree wid you boss..well in short the true religion is LOVE n nuthing bt LOVE...its consist all n all consist in it...!!
    If your a true lover of ny1 or nything your worshiping is already done..no need for ny bows at temples or nywer..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly There is only power which attract us by a force called LOVE .. Thats the Life Secret :)

    ReplyDelete